We are going ice skating!
Come join us at Centre de la Nature, Sunday, January 19 following the morning service.
Pack a lunch and eat it at Centre de la Nature or there is the option of buying some food on the premises too.
We are planing to skate from 1pm to 4pm, but you can stay as long as you want. Skating access is free, but there is a charge for parking.
Address: 901 Avenue du Parc, Laval, QC H7E 2T7
RATES: (Only cash accepted)
- Access to the skating rink and lake is free
- Parking: $8 (Free if you have the Carte Avantages Laval)
- Skate rentals: $7 per person for 3 hours
- Helmet rental: $1 per person for 3 hours
- Training bar for skating: $4 per person for 3 hours
- Lockers: $1
- Skate sharpening: $6 per pair